Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 2020-09-23
Welcome to Suiift! Please read the Terms of Service (“Agreement”) carefully. Your use of the Suiift app and / or website signifies your acceptance of this Agreement.
This Agreement is between you and Suiift by Suiift LLC. regarding your access to or use of the “Suiift” mobile application and also the “Suiift” website. between. Suiift Global B.V. Referred to in this Agreement as “the Company” or “we” or “us”. Suiift mobile application will be referred to as the “Application” with all successor application (s) and the website currently at www.Suiift.com will be referred to as the “Site” together with the entire successor website. Finally, in the Agreement, the Application and the Site are expressed as “Service” together with all the products and services available in it. Note that this Agreement hereby incorporates by reference additional terms and conditions notified by us through the Service or otherwise provided to you.
BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU ARE OF (1) LEGAL AGE TO CONTRACT THIS AGREEMENT (WHICH IS 18 IN MANY COUNTRIES) OR (2) YOU ARE AT LEAST 14 AND YOUR CUSTOMER OR YOUR VISITOR TO CONTRACT THIS CONTRACT YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE.
Please use Project Hub responsibly and in compliance with these Terms. If you don’t, we reserve the right to terminate your subscription in accordance with the “Cancellation and Termination” section of these Terms of Service.
2. Platform Principles: You agree to comply with the Platform Principles available at https://Suiift.com/community-guidelines and updated by us from time to time. The Platform Principles include, among other things, the prohibited product, our list of prohibited services and our code of conduct.
4. Product Postings: The service includes a forum where users can post and browse ads (“Product Postings”) for products, properties, and services. THESE PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENTS ARE PROVIDED BY USERS, NOT BY US. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE ANY PRODUCT, REAL ESTATE OR SERVICE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENTS (OTHER THAN THE PROVISIONS IN THIS CONTRACT) OR THE ADVERTISEMENTS OF SUCH PRODUCTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE ANY OFFER BY THE COMPANY. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND CAREFUL WHEN BUYING A PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENT, WHEN SELLING, RENTING OR LEAVING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN THE PROCESSING OF ANY PRODUCT ADVERTISING OR PAYING OR PURCHASING FOR THE PRODUCT.
The availability or advertising of any Product Advertisements through the Service does not imply our consent to the Product Ad or its provider. We do not have any warranty regarding any Product Listing or user. Information on the availability of any Product Listing or Product Advertisements can be changed at any time without prior notice. You must learn and comply with the applicable laws regarding the marketing, promotion, sale, purchase, delivery, receipt, possession and use of the subject of the Product Advertisements. We reserve the right at all times to remove any Product Posting for any reason.
You have all the necessary authorization and authorization to post a Product Listing and to take any action regarding any Product Listing or to carry out any transfer, and if you are not of the legal age to do so, with the consent of the appropriate parent or guardian; and You declare that you have the permits. In many countries the legal age is considered to be 18.
5. Submissions: You may provide information that may be used to personally identify you through Product Advertisements, creation of profile pages, presenting to forums, connecting via social media, message boards, chat, commenting and other interactive channels of the Service (each “Presentation”). You are responsible for each Presentation you make. . We have no control or liability over the use or misuse (including distribution) of the Submissions by any third party.
6. License: You own your Submissions, but without making any additional payment to us or any third party for each Submission you make; reproduce, disseminate, present and display each Submission (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of each Submission, adapt, modify and otherwise use each Submission, or use such Submission in any format now known or future development; or us worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and sublicensable in any way (via multiple stages) for analysis and use in the media and for any purpose (including promotional, such as promotions). you license.
In addition, if you provide us with an opinion, suggestion, offer, or other material regarding the Service or otherwise (“Feedback”), such Feedback will be deemed a Submission and you hereby declare that such Feedback is not confidential and such Feedback is non-confidential. You acknowledge and agree that submitting the Feedback to us is free of charge, without any request and without any limitation and does not create any liability on us.
You have all the rights and ownership necessary to grant all licenses granted in this section, and that Your Submissions and Submissions you provide through or in connection with the Service will be complete and accurate, not fraudulent and unfair, and do not otherwise violate any applicable law or the right of a third party. you declare and undertake. You hereby irrevocably waive any rights you may have under any applicable law under any legal concept regarding the copyright or integrity of any “moral rights” and or the content of the Submissions.
8. Featured Product Listings and Presentations. In connection with the Services, we may offer certain advanced features (such as “highlighting” your Product Ad in the post) for a fee (“Fees”) (“Paid Services”). All Fees are specified or disclosed in the Application or on the Site and are set in Turkish Lira and do not include applicable taxes. Payments will be charged through the Google Play or iTunes app store where you originally downloaded the App, or through the licensed payment system companies we work with. You can directly access the applicable “in-app” purchase rules and policies from the app stores. All billing and refund questions should be directed to the appropriate app store. Delivery of Paid Services will be provided immediately after purchase.
Some of the Paid Services may be offered on a subscription basis with automatic renewal payments (“Subscription Services”). The billing period for each subscription service type will be as specified in the App or Site at the time of purchase. You can manage your subscriptions from your account in Google Play or the iTunes app store. To cancel any Subscription Service, you must submit your cancellation from the appropriate app store. To avoid being charged for charges for the next billing cycle, you must cancel a Subscription Service before the next billing cycle begins. Following any cancellation, you will continue to have access to Subscription Services until your current billing period ends, and then the Subscription Service will automatically terminate. If you delete the app or account to which the subscription has been applied, the subscription will be fully lit even if it is time-dependent and the billing period is not over.
We reserve the right to change the fees from time to time at our sole discretion. Any changes in fees will be applied to the next billing cycle. Except as stated above, or otherwise expressly agreed by us, all sales of Paid Services (including any Subscription Service) are final and non-refundable. No refunds or credits will be given for partially used Subscription Services periods.
9. Click and Search Feature. Within the scope of the service, we offer a click-and-call feature where you can share the phone number you provided to the Application during registration with your Product Listing so that other users can call you from that number. Please note that by selecting or opening the click-to-call service button, you hereby consent to your phone number being shared openly for the Service users in the Application who review your Product Advertisements. We do not make any declaration or guarantee the security of your phone number as it will become publicly available within the application. Therefore, please use common sense, use caution and follow the Platform Policies when communicating and talking with other end users of the Service.
10. Your Restricted Rights: The application is licensed (not sold) to end users. We hereby permit you to install and use the Application on a mobile device that you own or control for your own use only on a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, provided that you comply with this Agreement and only for the period for which you are permitted to use the Application by the Company. If you do not comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must (i) stop using the Application immediately, (ii) uninstall the Application from your mobile device (meaning you uninstall and delete the Application) and (iii) use the Application on any mobile device until you are expressly permitted to use the Application again. will be. Please note that if you do not accept the system permissions required by the Application from time to time, you may not be able to use the Application or some of its functions. You are responsible for the acquisition, maintenance and payment of all hardware, telecommunications and other services required to use the Service.
In addition, you may view one (1) copy of any part of the Site that we have accessed to you under this Agreement for your personal non-commercial use on any device, provided you comply with this Agreement and as long as the Company allows you to use the Site.
11. Proprietary Rights of the Company: We own the Service that is protected by proprietary rights and laws. Our trade names, trademarks and service marks include LETGO and each associated logo. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos that do not belong to us in the Service are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos in connection with any product or service that is not owned by us, or in any way that could cause confusion. Nothing in the Service should be interpreted as granting the right to use the trade name, trademark, service mark or logo without the express written consent of the owner.
12. Third Party Materials; With your use of the Service, you may access or permit the posting or transmission of certain information, products, services, and other materials (“Third Party Materials”) provided by third parties, including Product Advertisements and other Submissions.
We do not control or endorse Third Party Materials and we are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties about Third Party Materials. We may not observe Third Party Materials and may block or disable access to Third Party Materials through the Service at any time. The availability of its Materials does not indicate that we endorse the said Third Party Materials provider or that we have any relationship with the Third Party Materials provider.
YOU USE THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOUR USE WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND POLICIES APPLICABLE TO THESE THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS (FOR EXAMPLE OF THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE POLICY SUBJECT TO THE POLICY).
13. Promotions: Sweepstakes, contests, lotteries, surveys, games or similar promotions offered through the Service (collectively “Promotions”) may be governed by rules separate from this Agreement. If you are participating in any Promotion, please review the applicable rules. If the Promotion rules conflict with this Agreement, the relevant Promotion rules will apply.
14. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) THE SERVICE AND ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ARE EXPRESSED BY THE COMPANY WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND “WITHOUT EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY”. AVAILABLE; AND (B) THE COMPANY IS NO WARRANTIES OF THE SERVICE AND ANY PRODUCT DECLARATION AND ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIAL, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND PROPERTY. (IN THIS SECTION OR ELSEWHERE IN THE AGREEMENT) BOTH REFUSES BOTH THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATED PEOPLE AND SEPARATELY THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICIALS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, REPRESENTATIVES, REPRESENTATIVES, REPRESENTATIVES, REPRESENTATIVES. APPLICABLE TO SUBSIDIARIES “) AND SEPARATELY THEIR SUCCESSORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS.
We do not make any guarantees that the Service is or will be current, complete, accurate or secure or that access to the Service will not be interrupted. The Service may contain mistakes, errors and materials that violate or contradict this Agreement. In addition, third parties may also make unauthorized changes to the Service. If you notice such a change, please provide a description of what this change is and its location within the Service at info@Suiift.com.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) THE COMPANY, ANY CONTRACT, (INCLUDING NON-LIABILITY, NON-LIABILITY, ANY OTHER LIABILITY, LIABILITY, LIABILITY, LIABILITY, LIABILITY, OR OTHER ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONNECTED, SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES RELATED TO LOSS OF PRESENTATION SECURITY; (B) WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, THE COMPANY, INCLUDING A DISPUTE WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE USER, FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENTS OR REGARDING ANY PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENTS OR REGARDING ANY PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENTS. (C) DISCONTINUE USING THE SINGLE AND EXCLUSIVE SOLUTION THAT YOU MAY APPLY TO THE SERVICE AND THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS; AND (D) THE TOTAL OF THE COMPANY’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND ACTIONS THAT RISE FROM THE CONTRACT, (INCLUDING NEGLIGATION) OR FOR ANY OTHER KIND OF DAMAGE, LOSS OR ACTION (I) WILL PAY THE SERVICE BY YOU FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. ALSO WILL BE LIMITED TO THAT LARGER THAN TWENTY-FIVE AMERICAN DOLLARS (25 AMERICAN DOLLARS). ANY LIMIT OF LIABILITY (IN THIS SECTION OR ELSEWHERE IN THE AGREEMENT) WILL APPLY TO BOTH THE COMPANY’S SUBSIDIARY SUBSIDIARIES AND THEIR SUBJECTS AND ACQUIRES.
16. Compensation: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law; The Company, its Subsidiaries, their respective successors and assignees, (a) your use of the Service or your activities (including Presentations) in connection with the Service; (b) Product Postings, transactions regarding Product Postings, or transfer or disputes between you and other users of the Service; and (c) agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless against all claims, liabilities, damages, provisions, decisions, losses, costs, expenses and payments (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in connection with your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement by you. you do.
17. Termination: This Agreement is valid until terminated. The Company may, without prior warning, discontinue or suspend your use of the Service for any reason or no reason. After such termination or suspension, your right to use the Service will immediately cease, and the Company may take technical and / or other measures to block your access to the Service. Sections [2-3, 9, 12-13 and 15-24] will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
18. Applicable Law: The provisions of this Agreement shall be interpreted according to the laws of applicable country.
19. Information or Complaints: If you have a question or complaint about the service, please send an e-mail to info@Suiift.com. You can also contact us by writing to 4445 Corporation Ln Virginia Beach, VA, USA or by calling +1 213-433-8912. Please note that e-mail communication may not always be secure; Therefore, we recommend that you do not include your credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
20. Telif Hakkı İhlali İddiaları: İyi niyetli olarak Hizmet ile erişilebilir olan materyallerin telif haklarınızın ihlal ettiğini düşünüyorsanız, siz (veya vekiliniz), Şirketin söz konusu materyali kaldırmasını veya materyale erişimi bloke etmesini talep eden, posta, e-posta veya faks ile yazılı bir ihtarı Şirkete gönderebilir. İyi niyetle birinin hatalı bir şekilde size karşı telif hakkı ihlal ihtarı kayda geçirdiğini düşünüyorsanız, Şirkete bir karşı ihtar gönderebilirsiniz. Şirkete gönderilecek ihtarlar ve karşı ihtarlar, yazılı olarak Telif Hakları Vekilimize şu şekilde gönderilecektir: posta ile 4445 Corporation Ln Virginia Beach, VA,USA, copyright@Suiift.com üzerinden e-mail yoluyla; veya +1 347-213-8912 numaralı telefon ile.
21. Changes: We may amend this Agreement from time to time by notifying you through reasonable communication means, including posting the revised Agreement on the Service. Such changes will not apply to disputes between us that have arisen prior to the date we have announced the revised Agreement containing such changes, or otherwise notified you of such changes.
Your continued use of the Service after any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of those changes. The phrase “Last Updated” above indicates when this Agreement was last amended. We can change or discontinue all or part of the Service at any time without any liability; We may install, change or remove the fees required to use the Service; We may offer opportunities to all or some of the service users.
22. Other: This Agreement does not create or interpret any partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, agency or franchisor-franchisor relationship between you and the Company. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be deemed separable from this Agreement and this reserved part will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense some or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense some or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without any restriction. A waiver of any breach or default under this Agreement by either party will not be deemed a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, subtitle or section heading contained herein is for convenience only and certainly does not define or describe any section or provision. All terms defined as the singular will have the same meaning when used in the plural unless appropriate and unless otherwise stated. Any use of “including” or variations thereof in this Agreement will be construed as followed by the phrase “without limitation”. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company that relates to the subject matter of the Agreement, including all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, and all agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, concurrently or concurrently between you and the Company on the subject matter replaces. To youNotices (including notifications of changes to this Agreement) can be made by posting on the Service, by email (with extensions in all cases) or by regular mail. Without limitation, the printed version of this Agreement and any notification made in electronic form, in judicial or administrative proceedings arising from or related to this Agreement, to the extent that the original and printed business documents and records are accepted and the same will be acceptable subject to the terms. The company is not responsible for any failure to fulfill its obligations due to any reason beyond its control.
23. Apple-Specific Terms: In addition to the above terms and conditions of your Agreement, and even if there is anything contrary in this Agreement, the following provisions will apply if you use any version of the App compatible with the iOS operating system of Apple Inc (“Apple”). Apple is not party to this Agreement, neither is the owner of the Application nor is it responsible for the Application. Apple does not provide any warranty for the App, but may refund the purchase price for the App, if applicable. Apple is not responsible for App maintenance and other support services and includes any third-party product liability claims, claims that the App has not fulfilled in accordance with legal or administrative obligations, claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation, and claims of intellectual property infringement. is not responsible for any other related claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses. Questions or complaints regarding the use of the Application, including those regarding intellectual property rights, should be directed to the Company in accordance with the “Information or Complaints” section above. The license granted to you here is to use the App in an Apple-branded product that runs on Apple’s iOS operating system, is owned by you, or controlled by you, or otherwise, as further permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in Apple’s App Store Terms of Service. is limited to a non-transferable license. In addition, you must comply with the terms of any third party agreement applicable to you when using the App, such as your wireless data service agreement. Apple and Apple’s affiliates are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement and, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will have the right (deemed to have accepted this right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary; Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company’s right to become a party to, withdraw or terminate any change, termination or settlement under this Agreement is not subject to the consent of any third party.